Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of Classes...

Hello! Name is Brianna and I am a freshman swimmer her at Duquesne. First day was pretty interesting..i got to meet some of my teamates this morning at open pool swim. And shared an interesting experience putting in the lane lines. First time it ever took five people to put in a lane line...haha..but we got it eventually. After swim, meghan and I learned a little lesson about the importance of taking our room keys with us after we locked ourselves out of our room and had nothing on but our swimsuits. Classes went well, I was worried at first about finding where they were at, but they were easy to find. It was different, the classes were alot bigger than anything I was used to and there was alot more information to take in, but all in all it wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment