Thursday, August 26, 2010

day 3- slightly delayed

Hey! It's Meghan. I am a little behind on the blog. oops! We swam again yesterday and I can feel my strokes coming back. I wasn't thinking a whole lot when I decided I wanted to do 4 x 75"s butterfly... other swimmers may have looked at me and thought I was drowning, but I made it! Yesterday, Bri and I did a ton of homework since our last class was over by 12:50. It was so nice! We decided to take a break late afternoon and we went for a run. I got to see a lot of things you can't see from the dorm. We found this paved trail that runs alongside the highway on North Side. We also saw a bunch of bikers and rollerbladers while we were out. It was a beautiful day! I found out how hard those South Side steps can be after a run. I was literally pulling myself up them. Since my night class wasn't meeting this week, I was going to go to Pilates with a few girls on my floor after dinner. I was really excited about it, but the instructor didn't show up! bummer. Maybe another time. That's all for now!
-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment