Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 4

Hey everyone! It's Meghan. We had our NCAA compliance meeting this morning at 6:30 a.m. We got to learn about what we can and cannot do as a D1 swimmer. After that, I had an hour before my first class so I took a nap. I was awesome! Classes are still going well, you just have to plan ahead to make sure you get to class on time! I was in a rush to get to my 1:40 class which is basically on the other side of campus, and the elevator decided it wanted to stop on every floor. Talk about stressed... lucky, I made class on time with a couple minutes to spare. Thats one of the hardest things about having time between classes. You think, "oh I have so much time!" and then you look at the clock and it's later than you thought. You get the hang of it after a while though. Bri and I are currently doing laundry, it's hard to believe that some girls here don't have a clue what they are doing. I am hoping it will be done soon, I hate waiting around. Tomorrow, we get to sleep in! I am so excited! I will be back tomorrow!
-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment