Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2

Hello again, this is Meghan. We have officially been on campus for a week! My room mate Bri and I were up again this morning to get a swim in. It was rough getting in at first, but the workout went well ending with speed at the end. Classes today were about the same as yesterday. I think I like the college class schedule more than high school... we have time between classes to catch up on homework etc but it will take some time getting use to. I know Bri and I promised yesterday that we would not lock ourselves out of the room again... guess what?? we did! Luckily our RA was coming around and we got back in quickly. She is awesome! We are still trying to find our way around campus but I have not got lost yet! We have been eating in Towers for most of our meals and they have had some pretty good stuff. They have been having vegetable stir fry the last few lunches, wraps, and even different kinds of ice cream! My personal favorite is the Birthday Cake! Yumm. But don't worry, we will be back in the pool early tomorrow morning! Talk to you tomorrow night!
-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment