Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 5

Hey, it's Meghan. We made it through our first week of classes! They weren't as bad as I thought they would be, but the first week was mainly the basics so it will probably get harder from here. Yesterday we had a nutritionist come in and talk to us about how much food and drink can help or hurt your swimming. It was very informative and I learned that I have some things to work on. The meeting was the first opportunity for the freshman to see the girls team together, so it was nice to see who was on the team. It is finally the weekend and there is so much to do around here. I know I will probably be in my room doing homework today though, but hopefully I don't have too much left. Now that we have a feel of how classes go so hopefully we won't stress out as much next week worrying we won't get there in time etc. Oh, by the way, sleeping in was so nice yesterday! I haven't done that in a while. Now, I am on my way to the pool. I hope this blog helped you get a little insight into Duquesne. It is awesome. Goodbye for now!
-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment