Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jamies birthday!!!!

I'm finally 18!!!!! I had a wonderful birthday with all my new friends! It was weird not being home with my family but my new family has been so nice! I was so excited to receive my Edible Arraignments from my parents!  2 more days until Line birthday!!
I had a busy day today. First I went swimming before classes and I still have no idea what my professors are saying. I wish I had failed the ESL test so I could get special treatment....Bret and I also went to The Milkshake factory with Erin and Hannah. It was SO good!!! After, we had to run with Bri for 30 mins. I'm already sore!!
I helped line with her homework today and she helped me with my internet. Its's working so I can skype!! I had a peanut butter milkshake at the milkshake factory.

Now we are going to have a movie night with Christine and Hannah H :) goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment