Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almost the weekend!!

Jamie:
Today was a good day! One of my teachers let us out of class early so I got to get Starbucks before the next one! I developed blisters the size of quarters on my ankles from my 3rd walk to Verizon with Bret! We had our team meeting tonight and I am very worried about having to leave practice a little early because of class conflicts!
Bret:
Today was a good day! I went back to Verizon with Jamie to get the white iphone that i had ordered and the case was on sale! I had jamba juice for lunch and it was so good. Then I had to go to my chemistry lab and I was freaking out because I didn´t have my lab coat or goggles but we just watched a video so it was all good. I tried to do homework but didn´t get very far because I can´t make a spread sheet. At the team meeting we got water bottles! so i was pretty pumped about that. And the seniors were really good at including us in everything and it sounds like it is going to be a really fun year!
Line:
Today was a good day! I just had two classes before I went to my athletic advisor AND my academic advisor (thank you, Erin). I dropped out of "thinking & writing" class!! yeey, that just made my day!!! We also went to our first team meeting today and I´m now a proud owner of a water bottle but I´m looking forward to get my Duquesne clothes!! (hint,hint) I also changed my meal plan today because I want to go to Jamba Juice more!! yummy!

Good night from the Freshmens <3

No comments:

Post a Comment