Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday!

I was up and ready to go by 6:15. At 6:30 A.M. we had a meeting for swimming about NCAA ruling. So this morning bright and early we sat in a Lecture hall listening to some guy tells us what to do and not to do as an athlete. Let me tell ya some of these rules are really stupid. But anyways, we signed our name about a million times on a million different lines and we're released. I went back to my dorm and took about a half an hour nap. I got up around 8:40 for my 9:25 class.

Bio lecture was intense. There was no way I could ever write that fast to get all the information down before she changed the slide. So I stopped writing and tried to listen to what she was saying instead of getting mad because I wasn't getting it all. Later to find out, I did the right thing because the slides that I was trying to write, she puts on blackboard after the class. So I'm in good shape.

I had a new class today. I only have this class on Thursdays. Research and Info Skills! It seems like that class is going to be fairly easy, but also help me out in a lot of different ways.

Like I said yesterday, I was done by 1:05. I checked my mail...nothing today, and headed to the dorm to grab my suit. When I got to the pool, there were only a few people there; Erin, Adam, and me. Before I jumped into the water, Coach yells out of his office, "Erin, wait for me. I'll be ready in 10 minutes". (I don't know if I got that qoute exactly right but close enough) The next thing I know coach is in the pool with us doing the practice. Way to go Coach!!!

Today was a long day, but I learned a lot, had some study time, and got to hang out with some friends over lunch.
'Til tomorrow!
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment