Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweeeeeet Friday :)

Hello!

Today went by extremely fast. I had four classes in the morning and received zero homework in all but one! Tonight's gonna be a good night.

I just got back from a girls team dinner at Annie's. We ate pasta, bonded and told embarrassing stories! The girls are all very nice and I feel like I am part of the team already. Although I am still very excited for practice to start. I can't wait to get back in the water.

Earlier this afternoon I got a call from the Offramp Duquesne catering service. They left a message on my phone about a care birthday package that was perishable. I couldn't believe it! I was actually getting mail that I could eat! I walked over to Offramp to find a giant cookie cake with Happy Birthday Caitie written on it! Under the cake was a card signed by my parents, Justin, and puppy Jackpot. This brought a huge smile to my face:) Thank you!

As for now, we're all walking down to south side!

Caitie


I'm sorry that I didn't get my post up in time last night! But anyways, yesterday was very exciting. I only had 2 classes in the morning and then a class at 4:30 that was optional but I went just to see what it was like. I got most of my homework done yesterday afternoon, so I don't have any this weekend YAY!

I got mail yesterday from my mom and Thiago. I was so excited when I opened my mail box and there were TWO letters! Thanks guys!

The senior girls invited all the girls to their house to have a pasta dinner. It was so good to have a home cooked meal. I miss my mom's cooking so much. After we ate, we went around the room tell things about us like what our major is, what we swim, where we are from, and a random fact. After we got through the introductions, we went around the room and told the our most embarrassing story. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to start the season.

Thanks for letting Caitie and I blog for the first week of college. It was fun and I'm so glad I got to do it!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment