Monday, June 22, 2009

Men's Recruiting Class 2009-2010

I thought that collegeswimming.com would have posted the men's top recruiting classes by now but it seems they are bogged down with other things. With July 1st right around the corner and another recruiting cylce soon beginning I wanted to get all of you caught up on this past men's recruiting class.
I think the staff did a great job of filling Tony's departure with another breaststroker that I feel has not even reached near his potential. Along with filling Tony's spot we also added a backstroker that has top five conference potential as well as some needed depth to the roster in the sprint freestyle, the mid-distance freestyle, the backstroke and butterfly. I truly believe that each guy coming into the program will be a contributor one way or another and will give us the depth we need to be more competitive at the conference meet. Dave and I have always thought if we can recruit good kids that are talented, love to swim and work hard the fast swimming will take care of itself.

As always, you can find the recruits that committed at the athletic website.... http://www.goduquesne.com/ . I am also in the midst of finalizing the meet schedule for next year and will post in within the week.

Take care,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment