Thursday, January 28, 2010

Contact Information

Alumi, family and friends of Duquesne Swimming,

I think that bombarding the administration with emails and letters has been great. All of your support for the Duquesne Swimming Family has been astonishing! However, it is now time to focus our efforts at building a proactive, workable relationship with the AD and the President. In order to begin this relationship with the hopes of coming to some kind of workable solution to our problem, I have volunteered to be the voice for everyone involved. My name is Clayton Dean, a former swimmer at Duquesne from 2003-2007.

Please, any of you that are participating in this effort, email me with proposals, ideas etc so we can really begin to formulate a strategy. I know the parents have been hard at work and I want to continue working with you in conjunction with the supporting alumni and friends of Duquesne Swimming. Together, as one, we can work towards our goal of saving Duquesne Men's Swimming

I can be reached at cdean14@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from all of you,
Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment